It’s officially spring and I am so glad seeing all the heavy knits, grey coats, scarves and boots go to closet neverland until next winter. Time for some floral action again. Flowers are now popping up everywhere, so why not bring some of them on your apparel? Floral dresses are a welcome change and very much on trend every spring, hence you can’t go wrong by investing in one. You’ll sure get a lot of wear out of it – if you’re not afraid of prints, of course. Plus, florals have proved a recipe for happy, joyful days. Now go get yours.
- ROMANTIC: Jill Stuart Madison Dress, $498
- GIRLY: Paul & Joe Delicate Floral Dress, $700
- BOHO: Daughters of the Revolution Butterfly Long Dress, $253
- SUBTLE: Elie Tahari Vallory Long Dress, $498
- SEXY: Nanette Lepore Coming Up Rose Strapless Dress, $375
- ELEGANT: Zimmermann Honey Rider Long Strapless Silk Dress, $598
- PLAYFUL: Brian Reyes Spaghetti Strap Gathered Dress, $995
- BEACHY: Alice + Olivia Thick Halter Samba Dress, $548
Expect a more budget-friendly edition in the next few days!