There is a distinct trend we’ve spied. A lot of the ladies in good ol’ Hollywood were storming the red carpets in beautiful satin gowns colored in the most fascinating jewel tones recently. Canary diamond, emerald green, ruby and sapphire – perfect shades for perfect red carpet moments.
In the picture above you can see a few of the celebs who were sporting the luxury look. Here’s what they were wearing:
- Brittany Snow turned heads in this stunning canary yellow Catherine Malandrino Spring 2007 dress
- BeyoncÃ© squeezed herself in a stunning emerald green fishtail dress from the Zac Posen Resort 2008 collection.
- Rihanna was hot in pink showing massive cleavage in this racy strapless floor-length gown
- Hayden Panettiere was wearing Roberto Cavalli and clear Louis Vuitton wedges
Here is our take on satin items colored in beautiful jewel tones. Beautiful, aren’t they? Need. Credit Card. NOW!
- DKNY Belted Fuchsia Metallic Satin Trench Coat, $168
- Zac Posen Taboo Green Silk Jersey Dress, $1,650
- Burberry Mikado Blue Satin Trench Coat, $1,495
- Pedro Garcia Purple Satin Ballet Flats, $340
- Christian Louboutin Yellow Satin ‘”Decolette” Pumps, $396
- Chinese Laundry “Afina” Turquoise Platform Sandals, $69.95
- Manolo Blahnik Red Satin Cross d’Orsay Pumps, $565