Giuseppe Zanotti‘s Fall 2011 collection is slowly taking over my shoe dreams. Check out these stunning red satin ankle strap pumps! Impossible not to obsess over these! Love. Love. Love. And surprisingly cheap for a Zanotti shoe! Still not attainable for sad little me though! Bummer!
Giuseppe Zanotti I16090 Ankle Strap Platform Pumps
P.S.: Also available in black or pink suede at Amazon.
I’m usually so not into gold shoes because they tend to look cheapy to me, but how is a girl supposed to withstand the allure of shoes that look like a wrapped shiny present? I mean they have a giant bow! In gold. Also, they’re by Giuseppe Zanotti. Not a chance I could NOT have fallen in love with these.
Giuseppe Zanotti E10361 Bow High Heel Sandals
OMFG! Words cannot express how much I’m obsessed with these crazy high leopard wedges by Giuseppe Zanotti. I’ve always loved Giuseppe’s designs, but this one takes the cake I think. If it weren’t for the scarily high price tag of $1.195 (gasp!) these would be mine, mine, mine already.
Giuseppe Zanotti I07067 Leopard Platform Wedges
P.S.: Also available at Zappos.
Go Shopping (left -> right, top -> bottom):
- LANVIN: Patent and Suede Pumps, $1.057
- BALMAIN: Metal Net Suede Sandals, $1.890
- ALEXANDER WANG: Striped Canvas Freja Boots, $1.111
- FENDI: Wrap Lycra and Plexi Platform Sandals, $1.553
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI: Multi Color Stone Embellished Sandals, $1.980
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN: Silk Satin Greissimo Pumps, $845
- GIVENCHY: Moroccan Studded Ankle Strap Sandals, $1.305
- DSQUAREDÂ²: Patent Folded Strap Booty Boots, $1.257
- SALVATORE FERRAGAMO: Studded Scale Giordana Sandals, $1.354