Go Shopping (left -> right, top -> bottom):
- LANVIN: Patent and Suede Pumps, $1.057
- BALMAIN: Metal Net Suede Sandals, $1.890
- ALEXANDER WANG: Striped Canvas Freja Boots, $1.111
- FENDI: Wrap Lycra and Plexi Platform Sandals, $1.553
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI: Multi Color Stone Embellished Sandals, $1.980
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN: Silk Satin Greissimo Pumps, $845
- GIVENCHY: Moroccan Studded Ankle Strap Sandals, $1.305
- DSQUAREDÂ²: Patent Folded Strap Booty Boots, $1.257
- SALVATORE FERRAGAMO: Studded Scale Giordana Sandals, $1.354
Diane Kruger‘s Inglorious Basterds promotion tour is now over. Diane gave us a multitude of different looks – from rock chick Balmain chic (London) to “stars are falling off my dress” uber glam (Los Angeles). Which of the various red carpets look did you like best?
While I like each and every of Diane’s looks, I think I most adored her in the red Marchesa dress. Boring, obvious choice, I know, but she most captivated me in this look and I stand by my opinion. What do you think?