British songstress Sophie Ellis-Bextor made quite an appearance at the Dom Perignon Party in London yesterday. She was wearing a beautiful white round neck satin blouse, a black skirt and a pair of gorgeous must-have double-trimmed nude pumps. We really loved her elegant monochrome ensemble, so here’s our budget-friendly take on Sophie’s look. Like it?
- Worthington White Pintuck Blouse, $19.99
- GAP Black Clean Pencil Skirt, $39.50
- Forever21 Silver Metallic Basketweave Clutch, $10.80
- Bandolino Yanita Double-Trimmed Nude Pumps, $72.95
- Sephora Blush Me! Mono Blush (Rose Rebelle 1), $10
- Sephora Gloss Lipstick #53 (Sheer Plum Berry), $12
- Sephora Long Lasting Eye Liner (Black), $10