I’m not an American citizen and therefore am not allowed to vote (unfortunately), but since the presidential campaign draws a lot of international attention and is crucial not only to the USA but to the whole world, I’ve got all excited about creating an adequate red, white and blue outfit I’d love to wear on election day which is on November 4th, 2008 in case you didn’t know!
I had so much fun doing this outfit. Here are the details:
- BLAZER: Chris Benz Silk box jacket, $875
- DRESS: Rachel Gilbert Talika embellished dress, $895
- CLUTCH: Jimmy Choo Tube patent clutch, $980
- SHOES: ChloÃ© Raised leaf boots, $1.495
- ACCESSORIES: Roberto Cavalli Star resin bangle, $505
- LIPS: Dior Rouge Replenishing Lipcolor, $27
- NAILS: Sephora Nail Polish, $9
- PERFUME: Thierry Mugler Angel, $72
So, what are you going to wear on election day? Will you be wearing the patriotic colors I have chosen, will you step up to the ballot box in Jackie O style or will you give way to your pacifist nature and silently rebel against war by fishing a cool retro peace shirt out of your closet? Let me know, I’m eager to have a look at your outfits.
P.S.: If you happen to be an American being able to VOTE, GO and make a choice! VOTE VOTE VOTE!