LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I’ve been wanting these gorgeous pink Givenchy shoes since I first saw them featured on NET-A-PORTER‘s magazine several months ago. Finally, they arrived and are up for sale now. The cut-outs remind me of butterfly wings and everyone knows I’m a sucker for pink shoes. Love at first sight!
Givenchy Cut-out shoe boots
These stand out shoes will look gorgeous with a black LBD or a nice tailored suit, but if you want to wear them with anything other than black or white, why not go for something blue? As you can see below both colors compliment each other and look divine together.
Other colors you can wear with these shoes which would look lovely together are purple and yellow. Colors to avoid mixing with pink are red and orange. Also, don’t go head-to-toe pink, this would make every woman look girlish and Barbie obsessed.
Look of the Day – Pink and Blue
- BLAZER: Helmut Lang Single-breasted jacket, $390
- CLUTCH: Alexander McQueen Neon panel clutch, $1.070
- DRESS: Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti Asymmetric pleated dress, $595
- CUFF: Kenneth Jay Lane Textured cuff, $90
- SHOES: Givenchy Cut-out shoe boots, $785