It has been raining non-stop for a few days days now. Typical November weather I’d say, everything’s grey out there and everyone’s rather staying inside where it’s warm and cozy.
The weather was my inspiration for this outfit. Overall grey, but spiked with a bold dash of color. I just love how the strawberry color of the skirt glows against the surrounding shades of greys. The outfit is perfectly weather appropropriate (don’t forget the wool tights though), cool (DAVID BOWIE!) and fun (the skirt’s a little ode to the colorful summer). And aren’t those bows the cutest thing ever?
- CARDIGAN: Miu Miu Bow belt cardigan
- T-SHIRT: Buddhist Punk David Bowie T-shirt
- SKIRT: A.P.C. Bow pocket skirt
- SHOES: Miu Miu Suede shoe boots
- ACCESSORIES: Isharya Ebony square bangle
- BAG: Miu Miu Diamond leather bag