Getting through this cold season without developing a major winter depression can be pretty tough sometimes. The lack of sunshine and the chilly temperatures dry up a lot of our physical and mental energy. But fear not! Intelligent fashion is here to save your day!
To avoid the winter blues, remember to add bold colors such as hot pink, canary yellow or soylent green to your winter wardrobe. This will help to keep the blues away from you (plus everyone coming your way) and will also make sure you get noticed during this dreary season. Genius, huh?
- COAT: Donna Karan Silk blend coat
- HAT: DKNY Wool beanie hat
- BAG: Jimmy Choo Riki patent bag
- SHOES: Balmain Fringed leather boots
- DRESS: Alexander McQueen Hologram belt sweater dress
- GLOVES: 3.1 Phillip Lim Jeweled leather gloves
- LEGWEAR: Falke Twin pack of leggings