It’s just a little more than a week until christmas! I’m so excited. Spending the holidays with my family is something I’m always looking forward to. The women in our family like to get all dressed up for christmas, that’s why I like putting together christmas outfits during this time of the year.
With the US economy being in a recession, I thought I would create a beautiful christmas party outfit for budget savy fashionistas. You really don’t have to shell out hundreds or thousands of your hard-earned money to look chic and fabulous. Want proof? Take a look below. A complete festive outfit for affordable $184.60!
- DRESS: Bebe Tiered Silk Jeweled Neck Dress, $89.50 (SALE!)
- EARRINGS: Forever21 Coiled Teardrop Earrings, $3.80
- BRACELETS: Forever21 Fashion Bracelet Set, $5.80
- BAG: Forever21 Osiris Clutch, $19.80
- SHOES: Rocawear Margaretta (Gold) High Heels, $65.70 (SALE!)
- LIPS: YSL Pure Lipstick, $29
Next thing on my list is to create a fashionable christmas outfit for under $100. Wish me luck on this one!