Another “Look of the Day“. This one’s rather a business look you could wear to work, a meeting or a formal lunch. The trench, cardigan, pants and boots should keep you warm in the cold while the scarf, bag and watch will add to your chic factor.
The colors are soft and neutral and integrate well into work environment. The accessories upgrade your whole look making everyone think you’re the chicest girl in the office. Feel free to ask for a pay raise. Your boss will hardly say no with you being so fabulous in your outfit. Go for it, girl!
- COAT: Burberry Ivybridge trench, $995
- SHOES: See by ChloÃ© Knee high leather boots, $515
- CARDIGAN: Miu Miu Cashmere blend cardigan, $375
- PANTS: Tory Burch Myahh wide leg pants, $221,25 (on sale)
- SCARF: Emilio Pucci Miri print scarf, $140
- BAG: Miu Miu Soft leather tote, $1.350
- WATCH: Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo face watch, $200
Business Chic – The Budget Edition
Since the world is in a recession and money is tight for everyone, I thought I would introduce a new feature here and add a budget-friendly alternative to every “Look of the Day“.
- COAT: Classic women’s belted trench coat, $49.50
- BOOTS: GoJane beige suede knee-high boots, $36.99
- CARDIGAN: Grey boyfriend cardigan, $54
- PANTS: Camel saddle stitch flare trouser, $58
- SCARF: Stirrups Satin Scarf, $8.80
- BAG: Roccobarocco “Nicole” patent croco stamped bowler bag, $198
- WATCH: Just Cavalli “Link C” white strap watch, $189